When Supplemental Cooling for Chilled beam applications are required Best Technology’s advanced aero-acoustical expertise can be combined with chilled beam and conductive cooling systems. The result is quiet operation of an NC-35 in the space and ultimate control of air delivery at the highest energy efficiency within a compact floor space.
The unique and innovative design of the Best Air columns produce superior results to those achieved by the application of conventional systems, reducing noise levels, internal pressure drops, and energy in the smallest footprint available in the industry today.
Our advanced aero-acoustic technology combined with pressurized air distribution systems result in critical quiet operation and definitive control of air conveyance. BEST Technology’s air columns dispense fluid flow at specific entrainment patterns for applications requiring Floor by floor, and large volume air systems.
- Raised Floor applications
- Data Centers
- Office Buildings
- Telecommunication Facilities
- Clean Rooms
- BEST gives back usable floor space along with energy efficiency improvements
- Compact, versatile design enables equipment to fit in spaces that others cannot
- Over half the power and half the equipment space are saved with BEST
- Silent operation improves indoor environmental quality and provides more seating options
Citadel Center – Chicago, IL
- 37 story, 1.5 million-square-foot office tower in Chicago’s Central Business District.
Raised Floor HVAC System
Maximized energy efficiency, reliability, acoustics, resulting in Additional 75,000 sqft leasable space
(4) 10,000 CFM, 3.8 bhp BEST Cubes on each floor
Each BEST Cube is 75 “ high x 57” wide x 57” deep.
Energy Star rated building
Underfloor — Retrofit
Chicago Board of Trade: 141 W Jackson Street – Chicago, IL
- Built in 1930, and recognized in National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
- Building underwent an extensive $20 million renovation
- 44 floors – 1,300,000 square feet
- Installed under floor system air columns on the Chicago Mercantile trading floor
- Acoustically enhanced, low profile design