- Critical facilities are only as good as their least reliable utility system.
- BEST provides the most efficient, most silent, and most vibration free and extended life HVAC systems.
- Space saving technology conserves valuable real estate in penthouses, mechanical rooms and roofs.
- Models are available that minimize maintenance requirements and shut downs for improved facility uptime.
- Prefabricated “Plug & Play” assemblies and smaller equipment sizes minimize installation timelines.
IBM Almaden Research Center – San Jose, CA
- 12,000 CFM AHU units for special subatomic laser labs with zero vibration and NC -15
Particle Measuring Systems – Boulder, CO
- (4) 80,000 CFM AHUs were installed in vibration free lab.
National Bureau of Standards – Boulder, CO
- A 60,000 CFM AHU was installed saving half of the fan power on a vibration free installation.
Classified Federal Client
- Top secret mission critical facility
- Pre manufactured units in various geometric configurations
- Extremely low vibration and acoustical tolerances
- Distinct temperature and flow tolerances
- Special Flow stability riser system
Classified Communication Facility
- Special space constraints
- Acoustically enhanced NC- 20 requirement
- Low Vibration specification
- Special discharge labyrinths for fluid flow stabilization
FBI Regional headquarters: 2111 W Roosevelt – Chicago, IL
- Platinum LEED certification
- 1,000,000 cfm custom designed HVAC system
- Floors above ground and below ground
- Technology delivered the ROI desired
- ENERGY STAR score kept going up while the utility bills kept going down.
Classified Mission Critical Facility
- Several custom made units in various geometric configurations and compact footprint
- Acoustically enhanced low vibration
- Special built in fail safe features and redundancy
- Saves construction costs and durations through factory commissioning and just in time deliveries