BEST technology is an advanced aero-acoustical technology with extensive benefits for Educational institutions. When combined with air distribution systems results in ultimate quiet operation of an NC-35 in the space and ultimate control of air delivery at the highest energy efficiency in reduced compact floor space. The technology improves fluid flow, controls turbulence and reduces HP. The aero-acoustical fan conical discharge minimizes fluid flow separation eliminating system impact losses.
- BEST provides the most efficient, quietest, most vibration free and extended life HVAC systems.
- Space saving technology stretches valuable real estate in penthouses, mechanical rooms and roofs.
- Models are available that minimize maintenance requirements for greatly enhanced facility uptime.
- Maximized energy efficiency for LEED credits and Energy Star buildings.
Northwestern University – Evanston, IL
- (6) 80,000 cfm units
- 50% fan hp reduction
- NC-40 at unit discharge
University Miami – Coral Gables, FL
- (8) 36,000 cfm units
- 60% fan hp reduction
- NC-35 at unit discharge
Valparaiso University — Valparaiso, IN
- (5) 33,000 to 48,000 cfm AHUs totaling over 200,000 CFM
- Reduced footprint for easy installation
- 7.5″ TP – Very long high pressure duct runs
- 97-98% effective velocity regain fan inlet labyrinth design
- 85% fan efficiency with 88% discharge velocity regain recovery
Ottawa High School – Ottawa, IL
- Custom 30,000 cfm AHU’s
- Ultra quiet design
- 58% fan hp reduction
- 52% smaller footprint than original design
MIT Academic Building
- Specially designed retrofit units due to space constraints
- Compact custom design AHUs were made to fit in elevator
- Each AHU delivered 5600 cfm at 4 “ TP using 4.2 BHP
- Acoustically superior performance without added velocity regain recovery to support an NC 35 environment